You have the power to make a DIFFERENCE!
We need and welcome the support of our community and caring people like you. Together, we can have a lasting impact on the lives of the children who need us most.
Just one or two hours each week can make a real difference in a young person's life! As a volunteer, it can make a real difference in your life too. The benefits include:
- Positively impacting the lives of youth
- Becoming a role model
- Developing relationships with our members
- Helping to provide a fun and safe environment for young people
The Boys & Girls Club of Sheboygan County has many enriching volunteer opportunities available -- ranging from short, one-time projects up to ongoing volunteer opportunities that not only allow you to help kids, but also build your skills and knowledge toward future career goals.
Volunteer Application Process:
- Complete Volunteer Application and submit
- VOLUNTEER APPLICATION ONLINE VOLUNTEER APPLICATION
Complete Volunteer Application and submit online, download and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to:
Boys & Girls Clubs of Sheboygan County
107 Cedar Street
Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085
- Club staff will schedule a time to meet to discuss opportunities
- Background check completed
- Volunteer attends orientation session
- Volunteer accepts assignment and starts work!
General Club Volunteer –
Clubs need dedicated volunteers on weekdays between the hours of 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. to help run programs and assist with general Club duties. The needs vary by Club and fluctuate throughout the year.