2020 summer program
Now Accepting Summer Program applications for Teens.
At this time we are not accepting applications for Youth (6 years - 5th grade).
Notifications to accepted youth applicants will be made the week of June 1st, 2020.
Program Modifications for Safety
- A limited number of kids are allowed at each site.
- Health checks are required upon entrance for all staff and youth.
- Staff are required to wear masks; masks for youth/teens are strongly encouraged.
- Youth and Teens must follow expectations for safety, including scheduled hand washing, distancing, cleaning, and hygiene.
- Programming will be structured to minimize transitions and contact with others.
- Small groups will be assigned to a home base room with consistent staff at a 9:1 ratio.
- Activities will primarily take place in the group’s home base room.
Teen sites will offer an afternoon program with early or late sessions with advance signup.
- Club at Y in Sheboygan from 6/22-8/21/20*
- The Club for Teens in Sheboygan Falls from 6/22-8/21/20*
- Fee: $20 for new / renewing members
Youth sites will operate with half day or full day options with scheduled drop-off/pickup windows.
- Longfellow Elementary in Sheboygan from 7/6-8/21/20*
- Sheboygan Falls Club from 6/22-8/21/20*
- Fee Information below
*Scheduled sanitization closure dates are 7/3, 7/17, 7/31 and 8/14/20.
*Program dates and closures are subject to change.
Youth Summer Program Fee Assistance
Financial assistance is available based on 2019-20 School Year eligibility for Free/Reduced lunch.
|Half Day Option||Full Day Option|
|Cost per Child||Cost per Family (max)||Cost per Child||Cost per Family (max)|
|Qualify for REDUCED Lunch||$60||$150||$100||$275|
|Qualify for FREE Lunch||$35||$80||$60||$150|
|Special Circumstances*||Based on ability to pay|