The Inspiration to Dream and the Skills to Achieve
We serve youth ages 6-18 across six club locations in Sheboygan and Sheboygan Falls. Our diverse and caring staff deliver before school, after school and summer programs at safe, welcoming facilities.
THREE LIFE-CHANGING INGREDIENTS
Safe Places Where Basic Needs Are Met
You can’t learn and grow if you’re hungry. That’s why we serve free meals or snacks at all of our sites.
Trained Professionals Who Motivate, Coach, Tutor, and Advocate
Our staff are skilled at making meaningful connections. We invest in ongoing education to ensure a safe, positive environment.
Relevant and Impactful Programming
We change lives by leveraging the Formula for Impact. Informed by research on what helps kids grow and thrive, our formula empowers youth to excel in school, become good citizens, and lead healthy, productive lives.
FORMULA FOR IMPACT
Youth Who Need Us Most
Outcome Driven Club Experience
SHEBOYGAN COUNTY CLUB KIDS OUTCOMES
Beyond reading, writing and problem solving, the Club is about exploring, experimenting and expanding upon the lessons learned during the school day. Educational activities are woven into all programming - from art projects, to the gym, or a game of foosball. Each activity is implemented to build skills that compliment traditional academic instruction and spark young people’s thinking. Of our Club kids...
- 92% are on track to graduate high school.
- 62% learned a new art skill or technique.
- 80% feel staff encourage them to be creative and try new ideas.
Good Character & Citizenship
Our Character and Leadership programs challenge kids to be community-minded and empower them to affect change by working together. Club kids learn to sustain meaningful relationships, develop a positive self-image and respect their own and others’ cultural identities. Of our Club kids...
- 84% said if they were the leader of a group, they would make sure everyone in the group felt important.
- 85% felt they could stand up for what they thought was right, even if their friends disagreed.
- 79% tried to think about how others would be affected when making a decision.
The Club is more than a place for kids to run and be active. It’s a place to learn about nutrition, mental health, recognizing risky behaviors, and having the knowledge and confidence to make positive choices. We provide youth the right resources – from coaches to carrots – to develop their capacity to engage in positive behaviors that nurture well-being. Of our Club kids...
- More than half are getting 5 or more fruits/vegetables per day.
- More than half are physically active for a total of at least 60 minutes on 5 or more days.
- On average, 90% of teens abstained from risky behaviors such as cigarette smoking, drinking and sexual activity.