Respond. Reopen. Rebuild.
The safety and well-being of our youth, families, staff and volunteers is our top priority. Modifications have been made at all sites to adhere to regulations and COVID-19 best practices:
- Limited visitors are allowed onsite at this time
- Contact-free drop off and pick up procedures
- Face masks are strongly encouraged for all staff and participants, especially those who are not vaccinated
- Enhanced cleaning/sanitizing protocol
- Youth must follow expectations for safety, including scheduled hand washing, distancing, cleaning, and hygiene
- Programming is structured to minimize transitions and contact with others
- Small groups are assigned to pods with a staff ratio of 15:1
Please see our Club On The Go page for virtual programming available.
If you or someone you know needs assistance during these challenging times, please contact us or connect with one of the resources below.
Local food resources: https://nourishfarms.org/news/emergencyfoodinformation3202020
United Way Resource List: http://www.uwofsc.org/covid-19/community-resources/
Sheboygan County Health Department: https://www.sheboygancounty.com/departments/departments-f-q/health-and-human-services/public-health/communicable-disease/coronavirus-covid-19
Mental Health America in Sheboygan County: https://www.mhasheboygan.org/
- Emergency mental health crisis line 920-459-3151
- Non-emergency – 920-458-3951
You may direct questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org