IMPORTANT UPDATE: In-person before and after school programs are temporarily closed at Lake Country Academy, Cooper, Jefferson, and Longfellow Elementary Schools until further notice. Please see our new Full Day Academic Support Program page for in-person K-5 programming available. The Sheboygan Falls Club and the Club at the Y (Sheboygan) will remain open.
Respond. Reopen. Rebuild.
The safety and well-being of our youth, families, staff and volunteers is our top priority. Modifications have been made at all sites to adhere to regulations and COVID-19 best practices:
- Limited visitors are allowed onsite at this time
- Contact-free drop off and pick up procedures
- Masks are required for all staff while indoors and youth are strongly encouraged to wear masks
- Enhanced cleaning/sanitizing protocol
- Youth must follow expectations for safety, including scheduled hand washing, distancing, cleaning, and hygiene
- Programming is structured to minimize transitions and contact with others
- Small groups are assigned to pods with a staff ratio of 15:1
Please see our Club On The Go page for virtual programming available.
If you or someone you know needs assistance during these challenging times, please contact us or connect with one of the resources below.
Local food resources: https://nourishfarms.org/news/emergencyfoodinformation3202020
United Way Resource List: http://www.uwofsc.org/covid-19/community-resources/
Sheboygan County Health Department: https://www.sheboygancounty.com/departments/departments-f-q/health-and-human-services/public-health/communicable-disease/coronavirus-covid-19
Mental Health America in Sheboygan County: https://www.mhasheboygan.org/
You may direct questions or concerns to email@example.com