Respond. Reopen. Rebuild.
The safety and well-being of our youth, families, staff and volunteers is our top priority. Modifications have been made at all sites to adhere to regulations and COVID-19 best practices:
- No visitors are allowed onsite at this time
- Contact-free drop off and pick up procedures
- Masks are required for all staff and youth
- Enhanced cleaning/sanitizing protocol
- Youth must follow expectations for safety, including scheduled hand washing, distancing, cleaning, and hygiene
- Programming is structured to minimize transitions and contact with others
- Small groups are assigned to pods with a staff ratio of 15:1
We continue to offer virtual programming through Club on the Go
If you or someone you know needs assistance during these challenging times, please contact us or connect with one of the resources below.
Local food resources: https://nourishfarms.org/news/emergencyfoodinformation3202020
United Way Resource List: http://www.uwofsc.org/covid-19/community-resources/
Sheboygan County Health Department: https://www.sheboygancounty.com/departments/departments-f-q/health-and-human-services/public-health/communicable-disease/coronavirus-covid-19
Mental Health America in Sheboygan County: https://www.mhasheboygan.org/
You may direct questions or concerns to email@example.com